Many thanks to dralgebra for his wonderful OpenGL-based Crystal (Crystal-GL) and for his embedtool app and to ceebx for his Knifty!
I like a lot both Knifty style and Crystal-GL for its GL translucency feature but I didnt like the default Crystal theme so much... so I made this patch.
This patch adds (not just overwrites the default theme) a Knifty-like icon set to Crystal-GL that allows to make that style look like Knifty.
* Untar the Crystal-GL tarball then apply the patch:
* # zcat crystalgl-knifty.diff.gz | patch -p0
* Recompile it, install it and then restart your KDE session.
* Open kcontrol, go to Look and Feel -> Window Decorations and select Crystal-GL
* Make the upper left and right borders round and make the titlebar height at least of 22px
* Click on the "Buttons" tab, select "Crystal Knifty" in "Button theme", and check the "Hover effect" box.
I wanted to include the png's tarball too but it seems impossible to upload a second file