My computer Themed Just the way I like it. Currently using Ubuntu 10.10 32bit (x86)
Theme is GTK 2.x - BlackFate
Mouse Pointer (X11): Pulse Glass
Gnomenu: Blue Menu.
AWN Theme: Lucido AWN Theme - Jakes World
- I removed the standard gnome task bars and replaced them with two AWN docks.(how to link #1 below)
- The 6 Icons that rest on the right side of the screen is Ciaro Dock. I used AwOken Icons with in it to blend the theme of the Screen better.
- Everything is from this website except the background. (linked#2 below)
- You can download AWN through the Ubuntu software center.(Link#1 also shows you how)
- I have links to everything below.
Hope you like it. Have fun if you try to make yours look like this :-)
- I have added another link to a gnomenu I created.
- I have added another link to a AWN Theme I created.
- Changed Background and Icons do to a them Change. All Links Updated accordingly.
- Had to manually change my Trash Icons to make it show up the way it does (you do this through the custom script that comes with AwOken)
- Had to set my mouse Pulse-Glass as default for it to work correctly with compiz. Ask if want to know how.
- Had to manually change my gnomenu Icon in awn so it would not be a gold foot. posted how to do this in the comment field, will still take questions on it though.
any questions are welcome. Ill be checking in periodically.