Gimmix is a graphical music player daemon (MPD) client written in C using GTK+2. It's very simple and easy to use, yet offers many features to make your audio experience a pleasant one. Features:
* Simple and clean interface.
* Compact and full view modes.
* Library Browser.
* Library Search (Search by Artist, Album, Filename etc)
* Playlist management (manage mpd playlists)
* ID3v2 Tag editing support.
* Support for controlling gimmix through keyboard
* System tray icon support.
* Notification support (Displays the currently playing song in systray).
* Album Cover art plugin (Provider: Freecovers.net)
* Lyrics plugin (Provider : Leoslyrics)
* Small memory footprint.
NOTE: If you're upgrading from an older version of gimmix, (eg 0.2) then please delete your ~/.gimmixrc before running gimmix. This is because the configuration file layout has been changed in the new version.
If you encounter any bug(s), please file a bug report at Gimmix Bugs Page with a detailed description and steps to reproduce the bug.