For everyone who always wanted a Tux t-shirt! Here it is - a stencil artwork for Do-It-Yourself t-shirt.
1. Download the tif file
2. Print it on a transparent inkjet film in a desired size.
3. use a scalpel or a sharp blade knife to cut out the black parts of graphics (be careful both for your fingers and the film - especially small elements).
4. attach the film to the fabric with duct tape or use special glue for stencils.
5. cover the shape with acrylic paint 2-3 times with a tiny sponge or brush (Pressing the film try to cover the fabric with thin paint layers. Rather stamp the paint than smear it).
6. after the paint dries CAREFULLY remove the film.
7. cover the areas left unpainted (the tiny elements that hold the film in one piece) with paint manually.
8. iron the t-shirt through a piece of thin fabric.
9. enjoy it and let your pals envy you!
T-shirt can be washed in a washing machine in temp up to 60 degrees centigrade.
Please send photos of you in the t-shirts. We'll make a gallery here!